Ram 1500 Wire Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yogee2020

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l hemi
To my fellow ram owners I have a general electrical question I saw a video and someone changed out the dash harness from a Laramie truck to a lower model truck and everything seemed to work, my question if u found a ram Laramie cab harness could one change this with a lower model truck i.e: tradesman or SLT would it be possible and was problems would be expected friend has a tradesman and just purchased a harness for future upgrades and looking for answers from more experienced ram owners and help would be appreciated

brental1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
To my fellow ram owners I have a general electrical question I saw a video and someone changed out the dash harness from a Laramie truck to a lower model truck and everything seemed to work, my question if u found a ram Laramie cab harness could one change this with a lower model truck i.e: tradesman or SLT would it be possible and was problems would be expected friend has a tradesman and just purchased a harness for future upgrades and looking for answers from more experienced ram owners and help would be appreciated
I'm trying to do it now. Swapping Laramie heat/vent/driver memory/passenger power seats into my 2022 BH with Level 1 Equipment Group. So far, I've identified 15 wires that I have to 'steal' from the donor harness and add to mine. 6 more wires to make the memory function work. Attaching an incomplete schematic that I have made.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-12 080601.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-05-12 080601.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 7