RAM 2500 Cummins Payload Vs. Towing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irishthreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I’m sure there are cases out there of vulture attorneys milking insurance companies and individuals out of big money. I think Dhay is right to emphasize staying in your limits. The 2500 diesel limitations are a farce but it is what it is.
IMHO, go with the Hemi or go to a 3500. It’s not rocket science, it’s peace of mind knowing you’re doing the right thing. We have people on here with “forum titles”bad mouthing payload restrictions and that’s a dangerous influence. I sometimes
wonder if one of those attorneys could make something of that ?

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
I'm not the one making these false claims, you are. If you don't have proof then it must be pure conjecture on your part. :manos:
I give up. Go ahead and advise people to tow/haul over limits. And you sound like the liberal MSM here. Because you don't agree with me then I'm the one making false claims?

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
I’m sure there are cases out there of vulture attorneys milking insurance companies and individuals out of big money. I think Dhay is right to emphasize staying in your limits. The 2500 diesel limitations are a farce but it is what it is.
IMHO, go with the Hemi or go to a 3500. It’s not rocket science, it’s peace of mind knowing you’re doing the right thing. We have people on here with “forum titles”bad mouthing payload restrictions and that’s a dangerous influence. I sometimes
wonder if one of those attorneys could make something of that ?
Agreed. We have a few members here telling people its ok to exceed limits, including moderators. Oh well. I'm done with this discussion. Too many irresponsible people giving bad advice