Ram 2500 Power Wagon Accessories

SgtCookeUSMC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Okay folks...I have searched the forum...and the internet. Am I alone in seeing that there aren't really a lot of accessories for our vehicles? I'm rollin' a 2021 75A PW. I want to mount lights out front and the Randy Ellis bar is the only option I can locate. Also looking for a bed rack to mount a rooftop tent. Any direction y'all can provide would be outstanding.

retired

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
there are not a lot of places that make front light kits and actual bed racks for 2500's and with the winch the lights are a bit different as well. there is a guy on powerwagon owners facebook site that goes by Joe Blackcat who makes a pretty cool front light bar but it is spendy but nicer than anything I have seen before.

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
Okay folks...I have searched the forum...and the internet. Am I alone in seeing that there aren't really a lot of accessories for our vehicles? I'm rollin' a 2021 75A PW. I want to mount lights out front and the Randy Ellis bar is the only option I can locate. Also looking for a bed rack to mount a rooftop tent. Any direction y'all can provide would be outstanding.

check out my build thread and tell me there isnt anything specific for the power wagon.

jerry clements

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l Power Wagon
I have a chassis unlimited bumper that fits well and has lots of lighting options. Nuthouse and dethloff have truck racks for a tent but both are kind of pricey. I've seen the Randy Ellis mounted light bar and it looks pretty good. I have the Randy Ellis rock sliders and am happy with them.