Ram (Horizontal): Morimoto XB LED Fog Lights at Got Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ram (Horizontal): Morimoto XB LED Fog Lights at Got Exhaust

F149678247.jpg

No Substitutes: If you don't have LED powered fog lights, then you're just behind the times! Thankfully the new Morimoto XB LED projector fog lights: Look great. Are well-built. Perform like champs. Have a virtually infinite life span. An unbeatable warranty, And best of all you won't need to sell your soul to afford them! Many of the guys here at the shop use them on their own vehicles, and they're easily one of our most popular product lines.

Compatible: With many modern applications from Dodge, these complete fog light housings will swap directly in place of the original halogen units that they're designed to replace, using all of the stock mounting locations. Their aim can be perfectly dialed in with the integrated height adjusters. Check the compatibility section below for a list of known applications.

Plug n Play: Wiring is easy too! The XB LED Fogs are designed to work without any special wiring. They will plug into the factory connectors for the stock fog lights and each assembly includes all necessary connectors, rubber seals, and pigtails for a plug n play install.

Powered: By three Nichia 5500K LED's that produce around 1200 raw lumens per side. The projector based optics concentrate a total of 2400 lumens of pure white light into a beam that's super wide and perfectly distributed for use as a fog light. Make no mistake, these will produce a much different [better] result than slapping some LED replacement bulbs into your stock housings. The XB fogs meet & exceed all SAE, DOT, and ECE regulations.

Well-Built: Their durable polycarbonate lens will resist the test of time, keeping the housings looking new for many years to come. The powder-coated cast aluminum housing is light-weight and much stronger than comparable plastic alternatives. Doubling as the heat-sink for the LED's, the housings completely protect the internals from moisture and road debris. We've sold many thousands of these fog lights and to date, have only seen one or two develop a problem...no joke

F149678244.jpg
F149678246.jpg

Here they are on yours' truly's
7429d1ad0a99915ec4d61c2d123e7751.jpg
211e185fa94abe4eedc1445fd9c10b57.jpg
f700df0f1d5dddc564998def54f45325.jpg

To order click here or message me. always check my signature for promo codes!

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
PM me for forum member pricing

Last edited:

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice change but they need that full sized clear lens...All those lil pockets will collect dirt n such..

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Mine just showed up today, they look great. Now I just need a truck to put them in!

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine just showed up today, they look great. Now I just need a truck to put them in!

glad to hear you got them and like the looks of them. wait until you install them, you will really love them!

LoneStarSilver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nick,

Are these still available and if so are they available for a 2018 Lone Star Silver Edition, which I believe has only standard bulbs. If so what is your pricing for a set of them>

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nick,

Are these still available and if so are they available for a 2018 Lone Star Silver Edition, which I believe has only standard bulbs. If so what is your pricing for a set of them>
Yes they are. You can find them here

FOR 1500
https://gotexhaust.com/i-23646321-ram-vertical-morimoto-xb-led-fog-lights.html

FOR 2500/3500
https://gotexhaust.com/i-23646322-ram-horizontal-morimoto-xb-led-fog-lights.html

Make sure to add the resistors and splitters option. Use code RAMLED for your discount!

Nietzsche

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel

MJockey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I got mine and installed them last weekend. Two things to note:

1. Don't waste your money on the "yellow" film. It looks green/yellow - not good.

View media item 26362
2. Those resistors get HOT! (Don't try adjusting the beam if they have been on a while if you mount the resistors where I did. You will burn your hand.)

View media item 26361

Other than that I like them. Now I just need to get the truck programmed to keep the fogs on with the high beams.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got mine and installed them last weekend. Two things to note:

1. Don't waste your money on the "yellow" film. It looks green/yellow - not good.

View media item 26362
2. Those resistors get HOT! (Don't try adjusting the beam if they have been on a while if you mount the resistors where I did. You will burn your hand.)

View media item 26361

Other than that I like them. Now I just need to get the truck programmed to keep the fogs on with the high beams.

Ram Tazer will take care of that. Let me know if you would like to order one!