RAM RECALL WHEELS AND BACK UP CAMERA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Let's not get to dramatic over a back up camera not working. Other than making easy to get the ball under the hitch if you have to rely on a back up camera when driving a puck up truck, you should probably consider driving something else like a Prius... LOL

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
They don't have bad wheels, the manual called out the wrong torque spec for the dually's only. First time you have a shop rotate your tires and the tech air ratchets them on that's out the window anyway so..

dieseldave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Let's not get to dramatic over a back up camera not working. Other than making easy to get the ball under the hitch if you have to rely on a back up camera when driving a puck up truck, you should probably consider driving something else like a Prius... LOL
That is a really stupid comment

Sinistre1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
And that's why my tag is crash 68... Lol. I disagree due to both the size and height of the rams rear end, the back up is pretty essential.... Or have you not seen the kids getting run over on their trikes videos that are all the rage? I have back up sensors and I'd much rather have the camera to catch the pesky little buggers it misses... Like chains, low fences, and asphalt loving napping cats. Glad to hear your spidey sense still tingles the... Good on you crash.

Doug Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel _3.0
My truck is being recalled (again) for the rear camera/sensors. I ordered a truck with trailer reverse steering control (TRSC) and it's never worked. A Ram regional representative is looking at it next week. Its been into the dealer several times.

Nicholas Cove

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They don't have bad wheels, the manual called out the wrong torque spec for the dually's only. First time you have a shop rotate your tires and the tech air ratchets them on that's out the window anyway so..

Ain't nobody and I mean NOBODY using an air ratchet on wheels.