Ram rt 2/4 belltech drop death wobble solutions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

956_rt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I recently decided to lower my 2017 ram rt with a 2/4 belltech drop kit with the nitro drop 2 shocks. Everything was going good until I went passed 90+mph on the freeway. The whole truck started to wobble really bad. Any solutions on how to fix this problem?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I recently decided to lower my 2017 ram rt with a 2/4 belltech drop kit with the nitro drop 2 shocks. Everything was going good until I went passed 90+mph on the freeway. The whole truck started to wobble really bad. Any solutions on how to fix this problem?
You need the relocation brackets,you could also add a better swaybar. The relocation brackets correct the rear geometery after you lower a 4th Gen ,as the rear locating arms need to be dropped back down,otherwise they try to rear steer the trucks. You can get the IHC brackets and swaybar from Matt Fikac at Moes. If your truck is a regular cab shortbox 2 wheel drive with the 8 speed transmission,you might want to research the s****ty driveshaft.The stock driveshafts on the little 2X4 shortboxes is a very poor design,and if you have 3.92 gears the driveshaft has a habit of wanting to exit the truck at speeds above 100 mph,and has been known to poke holes in gas tanks or break transmissions.

Last edited:

Strawn0029

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any chance you still have your stock rear coil springs?