Ram Runner enthusiast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamRacer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi Guys, I'm glad i found this forum as i recently bought a 2011 Bighorn off a friend in need, his loss my gain! i love this truck.
Ive been racing motorcycles for the past 3 years and have been trying to get sponsors and i have now figured out a way that i can use the benefits of having a truck to do this!
I race out at Miller Motorsports park in Utah as well as other places , they recently built a short course truck a few years back and during one of my race weekends i was amazed to see these trucks! i had no clue as to what they were! So i decided after getting the truck i could do it up to look like a trophy truck and pull the trailer and bike to each race....
Then i found the Mopar Ram Runner! wow

So i am thinking if i start out with the cosmetic side of things i.e., wheels tires, front bumper wide arches i will at least have a canvas to start from, then get the truck wrapped to look like its a race truck, and this is where i use it to sell sponsor advertisement spots as well as having a matching bike.

So i am on the hunt for the best deals on wheels and fenders etc.. I am a total newbie when it comes to trucks and don't even know what all the talk of suspension lifts mods etc .. All i know is i do not what to raise the truck up, i still want it to fit in my Garage and i have about 2 inches to spare! Trophy trucks don't look raised, they have small wheels huge tires and they look more squat than raised up.
I realize that i can't go too small with the wheels because of the brake calipers so does anyone know if 17"s will fit? i like the fuel trophy and Anza wheels, on fuels website they show you pictures of trophy trucks with fuel wheels on with different color beadlocks, looking into it further you can custom order the wheels with custom center and bead lock.. However i did see a set in Les scwhab and the Beadlock was fake... it looked crap.
When i put in my truck on their website it does not give me the option for either Trohy or Anza wheels..
Anyone else know of a wheel that looks the part?
Has anyone had any luck with buying any of the ram runner or Kore racing parts?
Do i need spacers for the wheels or do they just make them wider than stock?
This may be a slow build but i have a few big sponsors in the mix so this could happen!
Im looking for help in finding what and where to buy stuff . Oh and I'm not wanting to do any of the suspension mods as I'm not going to race this truck :)
Thanks Guys

Attachments

• 1013136_10151691129120270_1202083622_n.jpg
    1013136_10151691129120270_1202083622_n.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 91