Rambox rail swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hank C Scarratt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel
Hello,
Sorry to hijack please delete if this is the wrong place for my question, I have been searching everywhere and I cannot find which rail insert this is. Does anybody have a clue about what this upper black insert is for? Thanks in advance.

Hank

bed rail insert.jpg

oe542bob

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi eTorque 5.7
The silver part looks to be the stock oem bed rail. The other black part had to be from some aftermarket cover. Maybe someone will recognize them.

OP
OP
H

Hank C Scarratt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel
Thanks Gents I was able to just slide the black Unistrut looking piece out and install my Tonneau cover. I am however keeping them because who knows. There was odd drainage tubes coming off of those black rails in the front also.

bellaireroad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks Gents I was able to just slide the black Unistrut looking piece out and install my Tonneau cover. I am however keeping them because who knows. There was odd drainage tubes coming off of those black rails in the front also.

They are not stock. They are for an aftermarket tonneau cover..Not sure what kind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro