Rambox Rant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So, finally hear back from Ram Assistance. They've basically told me to try a different dealership to try to fix it. What kind of ******** assistance is that??
Maybe they’re saying the dealership it’s at can’t correct the problem? sounds like a decent advice to try somewhere else

J C Caliva

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
My drivers side box is warped and does not even make contact with the light switch sensor. I took it back to the dealer but no luck yet in getting it repaired.

OP
OP
M

Mace Peveler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My drivers side box is warped and does not even make contact with the light switch sensor. I took it back to the dealer but no luck yet in getting it repaired.

Keep at 'em and good luck! Both of mine are all jacked up. Tired of dealing with the dealership so I'm just going to take it to a friend that has an auto body shop.

The one good thing that came out of mine through all the dealership attempts without correction is that Ram Cares gave me an extended warranty for free. Outside of that, Ram Cares wasn't any help as their only recommendation was to try and find another dealership to work on it.

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
yeah I think the best solution for getting these aligned would have been to have two catches that are both fairly adjustable. One latch on each end. Then you can adjust the screws on the end where they need to be and it would be perfect. Plastic is tough to get perfect but I think that solution would do the trick.