Rambox value killer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Tof

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok tks. Pls do. I am in the Netherlands. Dealer are scarce here. I ordered an already produced car and it needs to be shipped now. He only confirmed BUG to be included after I asked. The bedstep is not mentioned as far as I know. Any idea since when they included this or actually started supplying it in the BUG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
o2cmefly

o2cmefly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
88E55985-2430-45D4-A4AB-248F8BE7CF7B.jpeg
Ok tks. Pls do. I am in the Netherlands. Dealer are scarce here. I ordered an already produced car and it needs to be shipped now. He only confirmed BUG to be included after I asked. The bedstep is not mentioned as far as I know. Any idea since when they included this or actually started supplying it in the BUG?

No idea. All I know is the sales literature shows it.

John Tof

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks! Appreciate that.
I read that the bedstep was a problem for a while. People ordered, like you did, but didn’t receive.
Guess we’ll just wait and see.

OP
OP
o2cmefly

o2cmefly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Thanks! Appreciate that.
I read that the bedstep was a problem for a while. People ordered, like you did, but didn’t receive.
Guess we’ll just wait and see.

So apparently they deleted it from the BUG package, as mine doesn’t have it. Picked it up yesterday. I’m also missing the pieces that the divider attach to that let it function as a bed-extender. I’m also missing the tail-gate removal plug and cover.

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So apparently they deleted it from the BUG package, as mine doesn’t have it. Picked it up yesterday. I’m also missing the pieces that the divider attach to that let it function as a bed-extender. I’m also missing the tail-gate removal plug and cover.

When I ordered I got the BUG package but no bedstep. Didn't even know it was part of this package at one time. Too bad because it would be a great option.