Raptor Lining my entire truck Start to Finish

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking good ! Cant wait to do mine.

OP
OP
Ole Buck

Ole Buck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks guys, yes it is work especially doing by yourself with absolutely no previous body or paint experience. I ordered another two bottle kit with the tint and hardener and opted for the roller/brush kit this time. I am going to do the door jams next weekend and feel that a roller would be much easier and less messy. Another lesson I learned, I did get some overspray on my windows. I found that ZEP citrus cleaner/degreaser and a razor scraper works wonders. Just spray it on and let it sit for a few minutes then scrape it off. I have decided to clear coat the grill and bumper. I am going to use a gloss clear to add a little sheen to it. My wife said that the chrome rims had to go now. I have been looking at the Lonestar Outlaw series in a 20x12 with a 44mm offset. I am currently running a 20x10 with a 25mm offset. Will it make that much of a difference between a 10 vs 12 inch?