Ready Lift 3.5" lift review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zeb handeland

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks great!!! I have the ready lift 3.5 in my garage waiting. Trying to figure out if I want t o upgrade to Bilsteins at the same time. Leaning towards the 35's, with new rims.
The steps are awesome very clean look.
I went with the Borla S Type catback system. And it is loud. I'm good with it, but sounds like a Hemi Cuda!!

I just added a Borla S type catback on my '19! It was super loud and nice sounding, however added the resonator and it is perfect. By when you get on it, oh my that sound......

Dragon62

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, I finally got my lift installed. First off, the pics don't do it justice in my opinion. The truck looks significantly beefy now, even with the 295/60R20s (rather than the 35's some people are going with). I could fit a little more tire in there, but the proportions are pretty spot on for me (still allowing a little wheel well to show, rather than being completely full with 35's).

I love the look.

The one downside is that the ride is noticeably stiffer than stock. Not crazy stiff, but noticeably stiffer. I can feel more bumps, and it doesn't seem as glued to the road as stock (or even with the 2" leveling spacer I took off to have this installed). Time will tell if this is a big deal to me or not (I've driven maybe 40 miles since picking up the truck earlier today). I've said repeatedly that I love the refinement of the Gen5's. My initial feelings is that this takes away a little of the refinement.

I don't want to overstate it - it still rides 100 times better than my Gen3 does. But it is not as smooth as it was before the lift was installed.

By the way - also installed the Mopar power steps. LOVE THEM!

View attachment 138438 View attachment 138439

I'm lifting mine in a week or so, doing the RC 3.5" with the spring struts. I'm hoping not to loose too much of the current ride quality. I have Nitto 35" from a prior truck and AMP power steps for the Mrs. I'll add pics when done.

Steve Neilsen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does your truck have the air sus[ension? I am getting ready to lift my limited and although as of today i havent looked the only kit i found is 5". Thanks!!