Ready to sell this truck. lol. Alignment issue after Zone UCA install?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ram7081

Ram7081

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Ever figure it out?
Ya, I think I posted it. If not, my bad.
I put the RC UCA on and fixed. Ride is better too. Because they allow 1" more travel and yes I can tell. It also allows for factory specs on alignment. Not "Its in the green". Very happy!

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
May have missed it but are you still running stock lower control arms? As is your originals?

My truck had serious issues with bushings and alignment. Replaced my upper control arm bushings, new LCA's and truck rides brand new.

OP
OP
Ram7081

Ram7081

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
May have missed it but are you still running stock lower control arms? As is your originals?

My truck had serious issues with bushings and alignment. Replaced my upper control arm bushings, new LCA's and truck rides brand new.
Stock bottom. I took truck to alignment shop and gave them OE numbers for alignment and they got them. Don't get me wrong at first they wanted to put it in the "green" and I said no. OE numbers only and they did. I had previosly ZONE uca and they wouldnt align to factory numbers. RC uca did.

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
Stock bottom. I took truck to alignment shop and gave them OE numbers for alignment and they got them. Don't get me wrong at first they wanted to put it in the "green" and I said no. OE numbers only and they did. I had previosly ZONE uca and they wouldnt align to factory numbers. RC uca did.

So you're still running your original lower control arms with how many miles on them?

Rasworld84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can you please post the factory OE alignment numbers?

OP
OP
Ram7081

Ram7081

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Can they adjust my alignment to these OE numbers if i have 34 inch tires and a 4 inch lift? Thanks for posting.
If your UCA allow it. That why some are made to return to stock numbers like the RC ones did.
Many shops just say its fine. But its only in the green area of the alignment. Not OE specs. I prefer OE specs.

Rasworld84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If your UCA allow it. That why some are made to return to stock numbers like the RC ones did.
Many shops just say its fine. But its only in the green area of the alignment. Not OE specs. I prefer OE specs.
Yea, me too. I have been going to my local Tire discounters and they can't do an aligmnet to save their lives lol.

OP
OP
Ram7081

Ram7081

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Yea, me too. I have been going to my local Tire discounters and they can't do an aligmnet to save their lives lol.
Its called "toe and go". They just do the toe because their lazy.