Real Truck Denid my return claim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jpage978

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I put in a claim for Alpharex taillights cause a few of the break/turn signal lights arent working. They denied me cause saying product was Installed, I never told them was installed, how am I supposed to know if they work if don't connect them. Last time I buy from them if don't make it right, I bought 2 sets from Amazon that didn't work and returned with no issues

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
That sucks. Many stupid businesses out there that think short term with policies like that not caring if they lose business. Oh well, live & learn. Thanks for the heads up.

OP
OP
Jpage978

Jpage978

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah be careful, all I told them over the phone was a few of the lights were dim, this was Friday, they sent me email same day starting a return claim, Monday morning I got 2nd email denying return, Alpharex taillights thru Real Truck, I had already DM'ed Alpharex thru Instagram asking if they have ever seen my issue and knew possible fix. They asked to send pic or video, I did.. got no response