Rear .75" or 1" poly spacer, does it exist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram7081

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
They are identical to the TGC spacers which I bought one set of years ago only to find the TJ , XJ and one of the Grand Cherokees were exactly the same . As a matter of fact the TGC spacers are mixed in with the rest of my collection of old Jeep spacers hanging on my garage wall and I couldn't determine which spacers are which .

They are TGC. Bought from someone on here. Forget (my bad). But, I had in my hands TJ spacers and yes, their the same. I compared side by side. You're right.

GRN69CHV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Same conclusion I had. Stock shocks, no problem, coil spring is loaded with suspension at full extension. All good info to share.

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bringing this back to the top. FWIW, I did install the 3/4" poly spacer (spec'd for a Jeep) in the rear of my '16 Ram. 3/4" is most I would recommend using a poly spacer though. The way it fits, the bottom of the spring sits over the pad, there's still about 1/4" of factory spring locator to center the spring, but it's not fully engaging the spring like the factory design. I'd be cautious of using a 1" poly spacer. I think anything more than 3/4" would need to be made of metal. I'm going to watch this closely for signs of spring shifting , have a feeling I may be swapping these poly spacers out for 1" metal.

I don't know how the bottom spacers look like in this application.i've used poly coil wedges to fix an issue with bowed out coil springs in my Jeep Wrangler before and they mount at the bottom of your coil springs and you get plenty of that bucket locator available for the springs to grab with those. Plus in some instances you can get similar styles that come with spring retainers or the location is actually in the spacer (metal) and the spacer is bolted to the spring pad for extra safety. You definetely want something down there to prevent the spring from shifting in the perch.
Why not get top spacers instead ? They are available in many heghts It doesnt matter where the spacer is placed when you need to lift but it matters how that bottom piece looks like for safety.

Druts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, I'm curious as to whether adding one of these 3/4 inch spacers to the left rear of my truck would be helpful in fixing my left lean? I know a lot of people experience the lean, but it's annoying. My left rear is 3/4" lower than the right rear. Any harm in adding one spacer to even things out? My truck is a 2016 regular cab short bed.

Druts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, I'm curious as to whether adding one of these 3/4 inch spacers to the left rear of my truck would be helpful in fixing my left lean? I know a lot of people experience the lean, but it's annoying My left rear is 3/4" lower than the right rear. Any harm in adding one spacer to even things out? My truck is a 2016 regular cab short bed.

Gary2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have done that being I had a lean. I put a 3/4 in the left rear . It raised the left rear and lowered the right front slightly making front and rear measurements damn near perfect