Rear bench to 60/40 split bench seat mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Firman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I looked but couldn't find the answer in the forums. I purchased a 2017 Ram 2500 Crew Cab Tradesman with the full rear bench seat. I found a great deal on a 60/40 split rear bench seat. I didn't realize they came out of a quad cab though. I went to install and realized the seat brackets aren't the same. I have the two brackets from the existing bench I can use. My question is, does anyone know if the brackets I have can be used with the split bench seat? I will need to purchase at least two brackets I just want to check to see if I will need all 4 brackets or not. The parts diagram I found for both seats has different part numbers for all 6 brackets between the two types of seats.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
If I'm not mistaken I remember someone going the other way so my answer is maybe...try searching the forum for "crew cab seats in quad cab"... He was succesful if memory serves.