Rear Footwell Lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VA-RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie / 2020 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 2017 Laramie has factory LED foot well lights installed on the bottom of the rear seats where you installed the small light bars. They don't provide a great deal of light but enough...yours look good and probably provide more than enough lighting....

PaleFlyer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 2017 Laramie has factory LED foot well lights installed on the bottom of the rear seats where you installed the small light bars. They don't provide a great deal of light but enough...yours look good and probably provide more than enough lighting....
Can you replace the bulbs? I know I did that on the front lighting in my '18 rebel, and went from "I think I have a light" to "I can see all the crap in the floor mats... I really need a pressure washer..."

VA-RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie / 2020 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can you replace the bulbs? I know I did that on the front lighting in my '18 rebel, and went from "I think I have a light" to "I can see all the crap in the floor mats... I really need a pressure washer..."
I think you can replace them...be honest, I never looked that close and the cargo floor is folded out most of the time!!

PaleFlyer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think you can replace them...be honest, I never looked that close and the cargo floor is folded out most of the time!!
I haven't seen much on the rear floor lighting, and am curious if dodge used the same parts as the front, in which case you can replace them with 194 series LED's pretty easily, or some less maintenance friendly option.