Rear Locker Wiring Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I recently added the rear axle with 3.92's off a rebel into my 2019 Laramie. I got a Wiring Pigtail from Mopar and the Dash transmission knob with the locker button on it. I went in with AlphaOBDII and activated the switch and I get the proper messages now when I use it.

I crawled under my buddies Rebel and identified the Color wires for the rear locker (yellow/white & Yellow/brown) and went back to mine and traced the matching wires to the Molex plug under the drivers footboard (under the body at the A pillar). When testing the wires I don't have any output (no Voltage). So I assume there is a relay or Fuse that needs to be added in the Box. Anybody have an idea where this is, or what it might be labelled as?

Or even another place I can tag the output voltage triggered from the Locker button, encase its not a missing fuse or relay. I did test just using 12Volts to activate the locker and that works fine, but I'd like to be able to use the switch on the dash since I went to all that trouble.

Any Ideas would be helpful.

Its a 2019 DT 1500