rear seat under-cushion light? cab with fold flat floor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
not sure how, but the passenger rear under-cushion light seems to have disappeared. I have the LED holder but I can't seem to find a wire/led assembly. Has anyone had this happen? do I need to take the seat out and take the covering off? the driver side is fine and in tact.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
not sure how, but the passenger rear under-cushion light seems to have disappeared. I have the LED holder but I can't seem to find a wire/led assembly. Has anyone had this happen? do I need to take the seat out and take the covering off? the driver side is fine and in tact.

Hi @shadowhawk - If you're not able to determine a solution based on suggestions from fellow forum members and you decide to address this with your dealer, please let us know via private message. We would be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.

Mark
RamCares

OP
OP
shadowhawk

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
seems like I have to figure out how to open up the seat cover on the bottom, and fish the light back up.

rojo_143

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have a similar issue on my 18 ram but my cover fell off and the light stayed in place. I cannot for the life of me get the light to snap back into the light cover. The only way I see to correct it is to pull the bottom seat cover off and reattach it to the cover.