rear seat with arm rest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nekkidhillbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
so im picking up a 17 express and i noticed they dont have the flip down armrest in the back. i see big horns and such do. i know its a bolt in swap but is there any rear seat made that will match my express front seats material? i would like to have it all match. ive thought about having a shop replace the inserts on the big horn seat if not or swap the fronts to bighorn seats. dont really want power seats so idk if all bighorns fronts are power.

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
Depends on the cab configuration, quad cabs (smaller back door) do not have the armrest, crew cabs do. You can make it fit, there are a couple of posts on hereon how, but no, it is not a direct swap.

OP
OP
N

nekkidhillbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Depends on the cab configuration, quad cabs (smaller back door) do not have the armrest, crew cabs do. You can make it fit, there are a couple of posts on hereon how, but no, it is not a direct swap.
its a crew cab express. so it should be bolt in. just curious if they ever offered it in the same seat pattern or do i have to live with mismatched seats/recover the rear/ or swap fronts as well?

OP
OP
N

nekkidhillbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
basically im wanting the 60/40 rear seat but in the express material. is there something like that out there? if i find a junk bighorn can i just use the two front seats and can you get them manual as i dont care for power? otherwise i would need to have the inserts redone to match the express by a interior shop assuming they could get the interior material for a 17 ram.