Rear sliding window lower trim piece

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi Benny, I'm looking for a lower black trim piece for my rear sliding window. Some nut job threw a rock at my truck in a case of road rage and cracked it. This truck is only two weeks old. I tried finding the part but I can't. I thought I had a part number (68402769AA) but it didn't match anything. My truck is a '22 Ram Bighorn CCLB 1500 (DT) (not a classic). Here's the pic of the cracked part. Thanks

20221112_155912.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Hi Benny, I'm looking for a lower black trim piece for my rear sliding window. Some nut job threw a rock at my truck in a case of road rage and cracked it. This truck is only two weeks old. I tried finding the part but I can't. I thought I had a part number (68402769AA) but it didn't match anything. My truck is a '22 Ram Bighorn CCLB. Here's the pic of the cracked part. Thanks

View attachment 506773
That's some BS !!!

OP
OP
Loudram

Loudram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's some BS !!!
Yep, tell me about it. I move into the right lane and she was in my blind spot. When I saw her I quickly moved back into the left lane. We never made contact. She followed me and threw something when I stopped for a light. She then followed me into a parking lot and started screaming that I tried to run her off the road. She said she was calling the cops. I told her to please call them because she assaulted me. I should have gotten a pic of her plate but she left to quickly and she was behind me the entire time so I got nothing on my dash cam. It's front facing only.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi Benny, I'm looking for a lower black trim piece for my rear sliding window. Some nut job threw a rock at my truck in a case of road rage and cracked it. This truck is only two weeks old. I tried finding the part but I can't. I thought I had a part number (68402769AA) but it didn't match anything. My truck is a '22 Ram Bighorn CCLB 1500 (DT) (not a classic). Here's the pic of the cracked part. Thanks

View attachment 506773

I am sorry but there are no serviceable parts for the backglass assembly.

-Benny

OP
OP
Loudram

Loudram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Would this piece fit? Did they change the window in '22? If not what options do I have? I know I can get an aftermarket carbon fiber piece.
Screenshot_20221114_180657_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20221114_180717_Brave.jpg

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
That part # only shows it applying up to 2021 but send me your VIN and I will compare the assemblies, If its shared with the 2021 then I would say Yes it can be used and mopar just has not updated its info yet.

- Benny

OP
OP
Loudram

Loudram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok thanks. I'll send it in a PM

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
OP
OP
Loudram

Loudram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, I was a little upset but I'm over it. Next time she does it, the person may not be playing with a full deck and may just ruin her day. Personally I think she was on something or maybe just a professional victim. You know the type. Way to much drama for a little crossed line. If I acted that way each time I was actually cut off...