Rear Stabilizer/Sway bar swap from 2500.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heathen-19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey all,
I have searched the forums looking for any information I can on this. I found 1 reply post from @Wild one on June 23rd 2021 saying it could be done.
I am able to get a rear sway bar from a wrecked 2018 Ram 2500 HD 4x4 (Front end hit a pole) from a local salvage yard for $150.
My question is will it fit my 2019 Ram 1500 Classic 4x4 regular cab. I am going to be installing core4x4 street version lower Control arms and rear sway bar end links for now. Later I will be adding street version upper control arms and panhard bar from core4x4 as well.
I am just wanting to get any information I can on whether it would fit and if there would be anything that would need done to make it all work. I read another forum that a member added washers to the end links. My core4x4 didn’t have any washers for the end link. At least I don’t think so, there are no instructions on how to install it…lol. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Hey all,
I have searched the forums looking for any information I can on this. I found 1 reply post from @Wild one on June 23rd 2021 saying it could be done.
I am able to get a rear sway bar from a wrecked 2018 Ram 2500 HD 4x4 (Front end hit a pole) from a local salvage yard for $150.
My question is will it fit my 2019 Ram 1500 Classic 4x4 regular cab. I am going to be installing core4x4 street version lower Control arms and rear sway bar end links for now. Later I will be adding street version upper control arms and panhard bar from core4x4 as well.
I am just wanting to get any information I can on whether it would fit and if there would be anything that would need done to make it all work. I read another forum that a member added washers to the end links. My core4x4 didn’t have any washers for the end link. At least I don’t think so, there are no instructions on how to install it…lol. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
I have a buddy running the 2500's bar on his R/T,and if i remember right all he said he had to do was drill some holes to make it work. If you go onto Facebook and either Tuned Rams or High Preformance Rams,you should be able to find him.You're looking for Steven Cooper,he's also the guy that used to build the lower relocation brackets for the trucks,but i'm not sure if he's still building the brackets anymore.

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a buddy running the 2500's bar on his R/T,and if i remember right all he said he had to do was drill some holes to make it work. If you go onto Facebook and either Tuned Rams or High Preformance Rams,you should be able to find him.You're looking for Steven Cooper,he's also the guy that used to build the lower relocation brackets for the trucks,but i'm not sure if he's still building the brackets anymore.
Isn't that true of most mods? Haha

Shepp

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005/12/14
Engine
Hemi/Hemi/EcoD
check out MoreGrip's thread titled: starting my drop project soon.......parts are on order (<--- not a link)

its a long thread but a very good one and he uses a 2500 rear sway bar that requires offset brackets that he made.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Hey all,