Rear suspension and lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Yeti801

Yeti801

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OP
OP
Yeti801

Yeti801

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks guys for your help. You've been very informative. Right now I'm not entirely sure on the height I want to go. As of now I just use it for truck stuff, camping and pulling sxs, and some times trailers.

Been looking at the icon set up, Carli. And the bilstein I think 6150s (probably wrong on the bilstein model). I am going to moab this weekend so I plan on using this to help decide.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Thanks guys for your help. You've been very informative. Right now I'm not entirely sure on the height I want to go. As of now I just use it for truck stuff, camping and pulling sxs, and some times trailers.

Been looking at the icon set up, Carli. And the bilstein I think 6150s (probably wrong on the bilstein model). I am going to moab this weekend so I plan on using this to help decide.
Bilstein 6112's are an awesome choice just never in stock. You look to be around a 2.5" leveling kit now. Spacers in the rear are not terrible so I would focus efforts on the front first. If you are doing it in stages. The pucks on the front are the worst way to level a truck with ifs (independent front suspension) So depending on your budget I would research front struts/coilovers there is a reasonable price difference between the 2 for good reason. If you are offroading a good amount youll want to seriously look at 2.5 coilovers they are stout

OP
OP
Yeti801

Yeti801

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bilstein 6112's are an awesome choice just never in stock. You look to be around a 2.5" leveling kit now. Spacers in the rear are not terrible so I would focus efforts on the front first. If you are doing it in stages. The pucks on the front are the worst way to level a truck with ifs (independent front suspension) So depending on your budget I would research front struts/coilovers there is a reasonable price difference between the 2 for good reason. If you are offroading a good amount youll want to seriously look at 2.5 coilovers they are stout
Yes 6112's, those are the ones. It's something I've definetly been looking into.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Yes 6112's, those are the ones. It's something I've definetly been looking into.
Reach out to @Nick@GotExhaust he’s a preferred vendor on this forum and has the best in the business customer service. Click his name and then select start a conversation he can get you pricing and availability.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye