rear sway bar for a RCSB express

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrhodes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a complete rear sway bar setup off of a 4 gen 4dr truck. I was thinking about just using it with my 2/4 drop links instead of buying a heilwig and still having to buy hardware. my truck did not have one and I was wondering if anyone has any info on if it would be better to Just buy the upgraded a/m one or if this one would be fine. thanks

mondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd express rcsb
Engine
Id try it out, whats it going to hurt? You already have it and have to buy the hardware anyway for either one. I say do it and report back!

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
There's been a couple guys who have used the swaybar off a 2500 on their RCSB trucks.Apaarently it's even a bit more robust then the Hellwig swaybar,but you do have to make a couple flat bar plate adapters to fit it's bigger brackets.

OP
OP
jrhodes

jrhodes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Id try it out, whats it going to hurt? You already have it and have to buy the hardware anyway for either one. I say do it and report back!

guess your right its free hahaha. ill update if it helps