Rear turn signals lamp out message?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Activate

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 and 1998
Engine
360 and 410 with SC
After I set the DRL with Alfaobd on my 2015 Laramie I have a problem...

With the DRL (light switch on auto or 0) and moving and taking my foot of the brake-pedal, I have the message on the screen that the left and right turning-lights are not working, they are working, the lights on the dash and on the mirror are hyper-flashing when using the turning-lights, front and rear are working normal.

If the lights are on (and DRL out) I don't have that problem?

What can it be?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VfyhGv2omdHEt70kWxvEMIiplXAfSFW2/view?usp=sharing

Thanks and greetings,

Erik

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
After I set the DRL with Alfaobd on my 2015 Laramie I have a problem...

With the DRL (light switch on auto or 0) and moving and taking my foot of the brake-pedal, I have the message on the screen that the left and right turning-lights are not working, they are working, the lights on the dash and on the mirror are hyper-flashing when using the turning-lights, front and rear are working normal.

If the lights are on (and DRL out) I don't have that problem?

What can it be?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VfyhGv2omdHEt70kWxvEMIiplXAfSFW2/view?usp=sharing

Thanks and greetings,

Erik

If you are running led's in the turn/park with front or rear you need to change them in alphaobd to led's. They are separate, so you have to change each to led's.

2015s are notorious for not playing nice with led's so if you don't have canbus compatible led's then I'd get some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
Activate

Activate

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 and 1998
Engine
360 and 410 with SC
Thanks for the answer,

LED turnlights are stock on a Laramie, in Alfaobd they are also in LED That could not be the problem I think?

Greetings,

Erik.

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
I'm not sure what can be causing the light out message. Have you tried turning drl's off through alphaobd and seeing if that gets rid of the message. Then turning them back on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
Activate

Activate

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 and 1998
Engine
360 and 410 with SC
Thanks for the answer I will try that!

Thanks and greetings,

Erik.

OP
OP
Activate

Activate

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 and 1998
Engine
360 and 410 with SC
Unfortunately not..just soldered it an heat-shrink tube on it it was about 4 " off the connector.