Rear wheels too far back after IHC no cut brackets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slickity79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
20200118_173007.jpg I had the no-cut brackets installed on my 14 R/T and now the rear wheels are back almost as much as they were forward before the brackets. I have Mcg 2/4 with a coil cut out of the rear. Has anybody else had this experience after installing IHC no-cut brackets? I'm looking at the core adj. arms but am still not confident with the anwser I got from them on if they will go shorter than stock. Thanks in advance for any info. Here's a pic of the after

Last edited:

Ramcharger60

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 crew cab sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
View attachment 192749 I had the no-cut brackets installed on my 14 R/T and now the rear wheels are back almost as much as they were forward before the brackets. I have Mcg 2/4 with a coil cut out of the rear. Has anybody else had this experience after installing IHC no-cut brackets? I'm looking at the core adj. arms but am still not confident with the anwser I got from them on if they will go shorter than stock. Thanks in advance for any info. Here's a pic of the after
If you go lower it will bring the wheel forward. It looks like you still have plenty of wheel well gap there

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Slickity79

Slickity79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you go lower it will bring the wheel forward. It looks like you still have plenty of wheel well gap there

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
Seems like thats exactly what I'd like to do, gonna try it. It looks higher since the bracket install butI didn't measure. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avurado