Rear window decal...opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boots

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would like to hear your thoughts on rear window decals!
You have/had some? Which one(s)? Like/dislike?
-- i saw somewhere (ebay i think) riveted sheet metal decal, i thought it looked awesome but now i cant find it.....oh well

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, crap. I did not realize having decals on the back window was an age specific thing. I'm 41, so does that mean I have maybe 2 more yrs and I have to take them off or is it too late already?

My decals mean something very special to me....a commitment that a lot of people (about 97%) never make...and I did it twice (the Army, then college, then Air Force). I cannot tell you how many times people have pulled up along side of me on the interstates and give me the 'thumbs up". As they pull away, most of the time I see that they are Veterans themselves. I think I'll keep my decals on my back window until I die. :favorites13:

20170112_080032.jpg

20170112_080117.jpg

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Thank you for your service, twice over.

And far be it from me to tell someone what to do or not do with their truck according to their personal tastes, I after all, drive a copperhead pearl truck. lol In any case, I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. Im thinking along these lines:

Or even worse:

mtofell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I've never been too big on decals but have no problem with those who do. I do enjoy reading many of them. Just last week I saw the one - "God Bless our Troops - Especially the Snipers." That definitely made me smile.

My work involves traveling between my metro area and rural areas across a VERY diverse political landscape. One of the main reasons I stay away from any stickers is to keep from being identified with one side or the other.

It's too bad it has to be that way but something as minor as a sticker on your truck can open you up to a political rant (or worse).

Devin1349

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well along with my two military decals i have a Pittsburgh Steelers sticker on the bottom left corner of my rear window which seems to be a really common place to put them but im going to add just one more when i can buy one... a Oklahoma Sooners logo and then ill be done lol

SuthrnRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I use to have decals on older trucks, seems like now I can't decide what decals I want to use or how I want to set them up so they just sit in a drawer till I decide lol. Which reminds me, I bought this cool RAM logo about a month ago, it's like a mirrored ram head decal, thought it might be something different and look good in center of my back window, again its just been sitting in a drawer as I can't decide if I really want to busy up the window.

Last edited:

WillO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I want one that says "FREE HANDFULS OF SPARE CHANGE FOR ALL TAILGATERS"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devin1349

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You know whats funny, that Rockstar energy drink decal on the back of that truck looks pretty legit when its the company truck i remember being fresh out of boot camp and seeing a 2013 Ram 1500 with that but the entire truck was covered in decal but it fit for the promotion they were doing... lets just say i love drinking Rockstar... i even have one sitting on my desk right now lol

Devin1349

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
harley davidson??? what are you a ford? lol just kidding bud, what kind of harley do you ride?

sriley531

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Salt Life - lol
My wife makes fun of me because everytime I see one of these I mock the crap out of it. You wouldnt believe how many lifelong Midwesterners with Ohio tags are running around here with "salt life" decals. You went on vacation to Myrtle Beach once? Wow, you really are all about the salt life! Gimme a friggin break....

Sorry, rant over!

Devin1349

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
how many other guys can say they have seen a sunrise from a warship...I have lol (at least when i got a chance to leave the Engine Room)

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I have a retroshop decal and a outter banks sticker