rebel gt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Static

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
towing 10k travel trailer wow is this thing squirrely blue ox sway system i might look into a different sway control

Last edited:

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
towing 10k travel trailer wow is this thing squirrely blue ox sway system i might look into a different sway control
Thats because your trailer is too large. Theres no way in hell i would regularly tow a 10k pound trailer with a half ton truck.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Load the truck and trailer up as if your headed out camping and run it over a semi CAT scale, then drop the trailer and weigh just the truck. That will give you all the numbers to calculate tongue weight percentage and see how the WDH is transferring the weight. You want to replace the list weight on the front axle and the rear axle should weigh more than the front.
How the weight is distributed and how the WDH is adjusted will make a huge difference in handling.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plato45