Rebel Lease Direct fit Muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drivinger22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys,

I just leased a Rebel and would love to get a muffler where I wouldn’t have to weld or cut anything so I could remove when I turn in the truck. Looking for an aggressive sound, any ideas?

Thanks!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Last edited:

DanBen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
All muffler only replacement requires cutting pipe just behind muffler. If anyone tells you no cutting required, they are not correct. Cut behind muffler where the bolt on muffler instructions tell you to and reinstall original muffler with a clamp or shop weld before you turn your truck back in.

Max Limited

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have to agree with DanBen for 2019 Rams. Unlike the previous generations, one of the muffler exit pipes in our dual pipe muffler system is welded and one is bolted. I had to cut one when installing my Borla S-Type. Getting ready to help my son-n-law on his 2014 and both rear exit pipes are bolted in, so changing only the muffler is easier and can be put back to stock if wanted.

TheKenster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have to agree with DanBen for 2019 Rams. Unlike the previous generations, one of the muffler exit pipes in our dual pipe muffler system is welded and one is bolted. I had to cut one when installing my Borla S-Type. Getting ready to help my son-n-law on his 2014 and both rear exit pipes are bolted in, so changing only the muffler is easier and can be put back to stock if wanted.
That's very strange because on my 19 there's only 1 outlet and 1 inlet. There's a y pipe after the outlet for the dual tips

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DanBen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's very strange because on my 19 there's only 1 outlet and 1 inlet. There's a y pipe after the outlet for the dual tips

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
On all the hemi 2019 5th gen there is a short pipe welded to the front of the muffler and bolted to the forward exhaust flange that can be unbolted and the rear pipe is welded to the back of the muffler before the Y split for the dual pipes that must be cut.