Rebel / TRX

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
He said "under" $10k and it's actually $7k difference. If you can afford $73K you can afford $80K, and if you can't afford $80k you have no business buying one at $73K.

Last edited:

BBhorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
All I can say is if you can afford the trx get it..I ordered mine from koons in November 21 level 2 , carbon fiber, red accent, moon roof, bed group. Only things I didn't get were ram bar, tire carrier and decals. They did 10k off msrp with price protection. When I finally got it in june the window sticker was 96k, I payed 81k. It is the ultimate daily driver and greatest truck I have ever had the pleasure of owning. You will not regret getting the Rex. My brother owns a 16 rebel it is a great truck as well. In the end the gas mileage isn't as bad as you think im average 11.5 mpg its like driving a lifted truck.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
He said "under" $10k and it's actually $7k difference. If you can afford $73K you can afford $80K, and if you can't afford $80k you have no business buying one at $73K.

Easy there gunpowder. Not really sure where this came from. No one said anything about not being able to afford either truck. Our comments were that $10k (or even $7k) is not a trivial amount of money. Even for someone who can shell out $80k for what is essentially a toy.

CanRebel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
If you were in my position would you pick the rebel still?

I would still pick the Rebel. Someone else mentioned, if you were planning on selling either in future. The TRX would get more though.
For me, anyway. Having all options I want is better. You have decide for you.

OP
OP
J

JohnC24229

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

I could afford both that not the problem, these are different trucks wether or not they have a lot of the same equipment. It’s not like choosing between a civic and an accord. So even with the less then 10 difference it’s still a big decision at least for me it is

OP
OP
J

JohnC24229

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I guess the closer you get to six figures, the less $10k seems to be? Seems like quite a bit of difference to me.
Not when it’s a rebel to a Trx. It could be 30k difference considering market adjustments so close to 10 difference is a huge difference. Idk how people don’t see that

OP
OP
J

JohnC24229

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
For those who are questioning basically saying 10 isn’t close in price.. you clearly don’t understand. From a rebel to a Trx 10 is really close in price. Being senior members on this forum you should know the differences and have the knowledge to understand.

Thank you for your comments everyone else. I really appreciate it and it did help