REBUILD MY SUSPENSION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

augie dog

Reaction score
Ram Year
1985 D-350 Crew Cab Short Bed RWD & 1987 D-150 RWD
Engine
Slant 6 & 5.9 Cummins
I have a 2007 RWD Ram 3500 Mega Cab,5.9 Cummins with 300K+ and I want to do a complete rebuild of the front suspension. Just so there is no misunderstanding here this is NOT 4WD rather a REAR WHEEL DRIVE OR TWO WHEEL DRIVE as some call it. I'm looking for a source for all the suspension components to do this rebuild. Are there any AMERICAN companies that manufacture suspension parts or do I need to purchase from my local dealer. My goal is to not use any DAMN CHINESE parts unless I absolutely have to. I plan to keep this truck forever and don't mind spending a reasonable amount of money on it to keep it going. If you have a source or know of a dealer that sells discounted parts please let me know. You can contact me at [email protected]
Thanks
augie dog

WoodGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I cant tell you exactly where they are made, but Moog probably has most, if not everything you are looking for.

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Rebuilt most of the frontend of my 2006 CTD with Moog parts and they were doing good when I sold it back in January. Moog also has both greaseable and non greased Upper & Lower Balk Joints and they are for Diesel trucks...