Recomendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HarryHL

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2019 Ram 1500 Classic 5.7 Ltr.
Other than MOPAR, I'm looking for recommendations for a 26 gallon fuel tank manufacture, and the big ticket item, a reliable fuel pump.
Ideas/recommendations?

chopperman1

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Rebel
Engine
5.7L HEMI
You reuse your existing pump, they are the same in the different capacity tanks (26 and 32). 26 is also the standard size tank. Do you have the 32 and looking to go smaller for some reason?

OP
OP
H

HarryHL

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The 26gal is damaged and am looking to replace it! I as looking to see if anyone knew of a good tank manufacturer other than getting greased by MOPAR.
My truck just turned 90,000, and figured it wouldn't hurt to install a new pump, as I'm not sure how long the original will hold up...

Last edited:

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Go get a tank at the wreckers. Cheap and easy, no shipping.

brian42

Military
Reaction score
Titan and TransferFlow are the two big names I can think of and it doesn't look like they make a tank for your truck.

You an also try an online discount OEM parts website. Most of them are just the online presence of a dealership that sell closer to wholesale on the web as compared to MSRP at the counter. You might be able to find a dealership near you with little shipping cost (or pick it up).

I have also taken the online price quote to my dealership and asked them to match it (price + tax + shipping estimate).