Recommendation on leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
2wd or 4x4?

OP
OP
M

Matt2019ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L hemi

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was actually looking at those since I saw someone else mention that setup. Do you know how much I would have to lift front to make it level?

Depends on what you consider “level”. If you want it perfectly level by measurement, probably like 2.5” or so.
Just measure the difference front to back on your truck. Also, you can lift the of the truck easily with a floor jack, to get an idea of the look of certain height gains.

i personally like the back and inch or so higher, otherwise it looks like its sagging ass IMO.

Puba08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Are you off-roading the truck? What are your needs to level? Bigger wheels and tires? Or are you gonna wheel with a half ton? I don’t see the need for King’s on a 1500 just to level it. Wheeling it maybe (not that I would wheel a half ton, that’s what Jeeps and Toyota’s are for) or a show truck. Bilsteins and UCA’s are the way to go to get a decent ride and go bigger on wheels and tires (for under $1k).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Are you off-roading the truck? What are your needs to level? Bigger wheels and tires? Or are you gonna wheel with a half ton? I don’t see the need for King’s on a 1500 just to level it. Wheeling it maybe (not that I would wheel a half ton, that’s what Jeeps and Toyota’s are for) or a show truck. Bilsteins and UCA’s are the way to go to get a decent ride and go bigger on wheels and tires (for under $1k).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

when he said he didn't want anything cheap, and was willing to pay extra... all I could think of was Thuren and Carli. Just sayin.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963