Red Line Synthetic Oil 0W-40 - has anyone tried it in the 5.7 HEMI?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan Topp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
image.jpg I know how controversial oil addives are but after owning diesels foreign and domestic,I learned about Archoil 9100 at least 8 yrs ago and that it was helping powerstrokes and the heui injectors so I started using it in everything from a 14 Mercedes diesel to a 60ci Briggs and maybe the 8hp70 trans as soon as I hit 10k.I normally stay quiet but I just saw a 6 yr old you tube jay Leno’s garage that he claimed his mechanics use it,so I guess that’s full disclosure on how I get a little peace of mind for incessantly flogging my s/c ram I do buy large amounts of Archoil even though the biggest oil change I have now is a 10 qt.LS7 and that calls for 12 oz. it adds up in 4 vehicles.

OP
OP
Rod Knock

Rod Knock

Reaction score
Disclaimer, I wont be saying what is right and wrong on fluid capacity, for informational purposes only I use 8 quarts. Not really out of any strategy, but the dip stick has been off a quart in mine since day one. Never had an issue with 8 in my truck.
It's been almost a year since you told me this, and I've been running 8 or just a hair over 8 quarts of oil in my HEMI without any issues. Thank you!