Reflection/Shine show off zone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I believe you can apply a topcoat on ceramic. If so, that should definitely help. It goes on super easy. Just spray, wipe dry, and let cure 2-3 times a year. I personally like PS Bead Maker, but there are others out there.

thanks i will try that...

i feel like i have to claybar all over but wondered what are the RAM-ifications of claybar over ceramic...

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Holy Mother trucker!!!! mine is never that bad in winter. Do you hit every puddle in town?

*****!!!

that was taken just after a trip back home from Maine at the end of a blizzard/ice storm all salt and mud.

I wanted to cry

Jrod

USAF 1997-2008
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Sport
Engine
thanks i will try that...

i feel like i have to claybar all over but wondered what are the RAM-ifications of claybar over ceramic...

I don’t see why not. I use spray detailer and one of those sinthetic clay bars. You already use the spray detailer on it so I would think you’d be fine to clay bar. It’s actually required prior to applying topcoat.

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don’t see why not. I use spray detailer and one of those sinthetic clay bars. You already use the spray detailer on it so I would think you’d be fine to clay bar. It’s actually required prior to applying topcoat.

Oh ok perfect thanks for the info

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Loving your Avatar!!!

:)

20190108_072613.jpg

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol I bought mine after seeing this pic on another thread a few months ago! What I like most is nobody notices until I point it out lol.

yeah i posted that a while back LOL

I know only one person i ever saw notice I was in a Dunkin Donuts drive through and i saw the passenger in the car started pointing and then they took a picture.

It is pretty subtle...