regretting not getting a 5.7l Hemi 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayLeonard

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 L Cummins
or a hell of a laugh depending on which way you decide to plumb it.........

That's funny, never heard it put that way. LOL

(Been thru Schenectady many times on my way to a company in the old training complex Scotia (MCL was the company.
Also been thru a half dozen times on my boat. I like to overnight at the upper side of the lock below the soccer fields).

DeckArtist

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine is the 32 gallon tank but it's still reading like a 25 gallon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bchap05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We recently got my wife a 18 Durango Blacktop GT with the v6. Gets a bit better than my Hemi for MPG but not that much really. Granted its AWD so I'm sure that hurts it.

Scott S

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you plan on driving it for many years it would be allot more fun if you loved every minute of it....trade it in and get the truck that makes you go outside just to look at it or find any excuse to drive to town to grab....cat food......milk.....3/4 inch wood screw.....all one at a time......you get the idea.

I find my Hemi just fine on fuel. It has a range of over 500 miles and can tow all the things I need it to. (towing it does take a good hit on range but still better than my V6 SUV was).