Regular cab passenger seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
PXL_20210718_115546567.jpg
My wife is tall and needs all the room she can get. The **** in the middle of the back of the cab keeps the seat from reclining a little bit. I cut it out, I'll make it look better later but the difference in her reclining is at least 1 to 2 inches but what a difference it makes. Maybe you can make it look cleaner than mine looks but she is happy with it! I forgot to add that mine is a center console so I don't need the middle seat belt which is what that H U M P is for!

Last edited:

Rav3ncroft

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the same H U M P in my 2018. Luckily for me my wife is short enough that it isn't an issue. Otherwise, I would probably try to remove and replace the entire back of the cab with something.

Did you think about totally removing it?

OP
OP

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I have the same H U M P in my 2018. Luckily for me my wife is short enough that it isn't an issue. Otherwise, I would probably try to remove and replace the entire back of the cab with something.

Did you think about totally removing it?
I've been looking, don't want to remove it and have bare metal. I'm still looking if anyone see's anything would appreciate if you let me know.

Last edited:

clifford15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Looks like a possible solution fr a 3D printed cover.