Remote start doesn't work, hood open

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beemer533

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Benny is the site rep for the vendor allmoparparts.

Shoot him a message with your Vin and what you need and he will give you the correct part numbers for whatever part you are looking for.

Ramtrucker12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Contact Benny @AllMoparParts and it looks like its only a $35.00 part..... PM him and give him your vin, he can make sure you get the correct part and free shipping.

This should be the part you need #68159725AB.

I'm having the same problem with my 2012 Ram...tried the contact info you gave for Benny and couldn't get the message to send. Any suggestions?

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Ramtrucker12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got a response from Benny and my hood latch is on the way. Thanks for directing me to him...saved me $23 in shipping costs! Appreciate your help, man. BTW, I moved from Iowa (lived in Fairfax just outside of Cedar Rapids) 4 years ago to North Carolina.

Ramtrucker12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Received my new hood latch from All Mopar Parts.com, yesterday (two days earlier than was estimated) and my problem is solved. Removal and installation was a breeze, start to finish 20 minutes. Remote start works again and just want to say a huge thank you to Senior forum member Stimpy433 for directing me to Benny at All Mopar Parts. This is my my new go to for my Ram parts!