Remote start wiring harness 2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad360

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok I have a 2017 Ram the remote start kit was installed kind of back in 17 but never worked...the issue is back then I assumed if the plug was there it was golden, not true. Always received the hood ajar or what ever that junk says on the Evic. Now the truck is converted to push button start ( Awesome ) and I want to get the remote start working. I need to add the wiring! Do they sell just the wiring harness for a 17 1500? will it work I noticed the kit says key ignition only?

NH RAM

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Tradesman 2500 Snow Chief
Engine
Ok I have a 2017 Ram the remote start kit was installed kind of back in 17 but never worked...the issue is back then I assumed if the plug was there it was golden, not true. Always received the hood ajar or what ever that junk says on the Evic. Now the truck is converted to push button start ( Awesome ) and I want to get the remote start working. I need to add the wiring! Do they sell just the wiring harness for a 17 1500? will it work I noticed the kit says key ignition only?
Just looking through their thread- I'm thinking you probably wanted to post in Mopar parts or something similar.