Remove previous vehicle from the UConnect App.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gort

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Sorry if this has been asked before -- I did spend about 30 minutes searching the forum but couldn't find anything (maybe I was using the wrong keywords).

Has anyone ever figured out how to remove their old vehicle(s) from the UConnect app? I traded my 2019 1500 on a 2020 2500. When I set up the UConnect app for my 2500, I've found that I can still see *and control* the 1500 that I no longer own. In addition, I keep getting the monthly "vehicle health report" emailed to me.

I'd really like to remove the old vehicle from the app, however I can't find any way to do that. I would think that UConnect would take stuff like this a little more seriously -- for me it's just an annoyance, but for the new owner it's a security issue.

Is this something I have to waste my time calling UConnect about?

OP
OP
Gort

Gort

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Follow-up: I called UConnect and got transferred several times. In the end, they say that if you delete the vehicle from your Mopar Owner site garage, it will automatically remove it from the app. I did remove the vehicle months ago, but it never got removed from the app. The person that I finally spoke with had to remove it from the account manually. FWIW, I did get the obligatory "if you renew your Guardian service now we'll give you 15% off" speech.

Elcorbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am having the same issue. Called Uconnect and was told it takes time for it to disappear from my App. I still have both trucks on the App but I haven’t tried to lock or unlock the doors on the old 1500. I don’t think that is right that is can’t be immediately removed.. Like you I think it is a security issue and RAM should figure out how to remove it at once and not have me with it for over a month after I sold it.

larryinokc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 ETorque
It's a waste of time trying to get Mopar to delete your previous vehicle, they won't do it. In 2019, they discontinued UConnect, and broke it up into vehicle specific apps. On Mopar's website, my 17 Ram Sport 4x4 Crew Cab doesn't appear in the "My Garage" drop down tab, and my new Ram does. In the app, however, it still appears, and you have to toggle between both trucks. I have talked to tech support at both Mopar and UConnect, and the previous truck can't be deleted, for whatever reason. Personally, I think it's just laziness on their part. They can't be bothered. It might take them 30 seconds to go in and manually delete the old truck, but they won't do it. The Ram app has a toggle feature to switch between trucks, it's annoying, but not that big of a deal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye