Removing glove box to change cabin filter...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeppW

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I purchased a cabin filter from Rockauto and after removing the glovebox I must’ve spent 15 minutes trying to figure out how to open the door, it’s sealed how weird is that? (2014 Laramie). Guess they forgot to cut it out hence still have filter in the box

The Tradesman definitely don't have the access panel. Got a kit from Geno's and did the "resto" mod. PITA for me and not much room in that area. Mentioned elsewhere in thread, Genos also sells a filter assembly that fits over the cowl.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
The Tradesman definitely don't have the access panel. Got a kit from Geno's and did the "resto" mod. PITA for me and not much room in that area. Mentioned elsewhere in thread, Genos also sells a filter assembly that fits over the cowl.
I agree doing the mod was a PIA when you have big hands lol.. Going to check out that cowl filter as I get pine needles in my CAF may help keep them out