Renegade Tonneau & Westin HDX steps…any pics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SnowboardDEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 Hemi w/ e-Torque
Hello everyone! I’m new to the forum so thought I’d start a new thread because I haven’t found any info on these specific items. I recently did a 2022 Ram Rebel build, flame red exterior, V8 Hemi with eTorque, Night Edition, and Multi-Function tailgate.

1. I was wondering if anyone has the Westin HDX drop steps (Wheel-to-Wheel) nerf bar installed on their truck and if they could attach a pic to this thread? I’ve included pics I’ve found online but they’re all zoomed in so it’s difficult to see how the overall truck appearance looks and haven’t seen any on a Rebel.

f558709f-16f8-42df-9705-8d11a9ce48f2-jpeg.jpg

7916b233-c923-4a01-b98a-3ebfd8edc51a-jpeg.jpg

860cfafb-4e1b-46d9-baa6-d0cdc32224eb-jpeg.jpg

2. I owned a Diamondback SE Tonneau Cover on my previous truck and loved it…but I’ve opted to go with the Renegade Tonneau Cover this time around. I created a thread about my love/hate relationship with the Diamond and will drop the link below so you can easily navigate to it. Does anyone have a Renegade Cover? If so, please post pics and your review. Once I get mine installed, I’ll do the same

Thanks so much!

-d

Last edited: