Replaced hood emblems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I just used my plastic pry tools to remove those oem ones. I wonder if I should put those up for sale ?

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
I just used my plastic pry tools to remove those oem ones. I wonder if I should put those up for sale ?

Oh not sure. I'm keeping mine LOL

I was surprised at how beefy the emblems are. Maybe someone will fab up some faux hood vents or something.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I took the truck on Friday for my body guys to look at, advised me the cost to replace those area with medal wouldn’t be worth it lol.

CJ Fio

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Has anyone replaced the hood emblems on an ivory 3-coat to black? I still want to change them but unsure on the ivory and chrome scheme. On this color it seems it is supposed to be chrome. A shuttle change? I contacted billet badges hoping maybe they can produce something in the middle of chrome and black just to subdue it a bit. Any thoughts?

20180728_124818.jpg

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
In your case if that were my truck I would leave it as is. The reason for me swapping out is I have several other things planned which required in my mind switching to black.

MattF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8
Has anyone replaced the hood emblems on an ivory 3-coat to black? I still want to change them but unsure on the ivory and chrome scheme. On this color it seems it is supposed to be chrome. A shuttle change? I contacted billet badges hoping maybe they can produce something in the middle of chrome and black just to subdue it a bit. Any thoughts?

View attachment 138500
'I don't know I think with your color and chrome mirrors it looks awesome the way it is!!

Matt

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L

View attachment 138500
You could use these white inlays

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/192616300510

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

CJ Fio

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That's crazy. I guess they make everything for anything.