Replacement Ball joints for Maxtrac Upper control arms?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrSoloDolo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anybody know of any ball joints compatible with Maxtrac upper control arms for a 1500? Apparently maxtrac stopped making upper control arms for 4th gen 1500s but after I was sent the wrong ball joints. Neither Maxtrac nor Realtruck seem to want to fix the issue.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
WOW ! another strike for Maxtrac ..seriously these guys are pathetic ... they wouldn't replace my front coilsprings which I know shouldn't be sagging as much as they are regardless of what their BS excuse for them sagging is ... the least they could of done is sent me new ones, asked for the olds back and I would see if the new ones would do the same ...but no ...

But this is the first I have heard that they stopped making the control arms ... I will say this, their website is under construction and a local offroad shop said they will never deal with Maxtrac again after they were sent "made in china" parts that Maxtrac claims are made in the USA ... and CST straight up said that Maxtrac is complete trash and the gentleman Todd from CST here in Moreno Valley had a lot to say about those guys over at Maxtrac lol ...

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
Correct, Id still like to use them, definitely beefier than my stock ones. At this point though I regret buying them. Didnt realize they would stop making them
Can you post a picture of the ones you have ? I am curious because I was just told something about some "parts" from Maxtrac that are under question lol ... when did you buy them? oh this is going to be good lol ...

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
Hmmmm, that's the 2nd time a member has basically been blown off by MaxTracs for a warranty / replacement issue.

I have Maxtrac's and this doesn't go to their favor.

MaxTracs....... anyone listening???? STEP UP :waytogo:
Yep ... they completely blew me off and the guy that comes here on the forums was the one that told me that the setup I was wanting to put on my truck was approved by Maxtrac and their warranty ...

I could of gone with CST since they are here in my city of Moreno Valley but because "Sean Romo" who is the Maxtrac Rep that was coming on the forums all the time said they have tons of Rams with the exact setup as mine and have had no problems I went with Maxtrac lol ...

Keep in mind, this guy "Sean Romo" is a sales rep for Maxtrac, so obviously to make a sale he told me what was going to get him the sale lol ... but whatever Karma is a "beach" right ?

Last edited:

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Yep ... they completely blew me off and the guy that comes here on the forums was the one that told me that the setup I was wanting to put on my truck was approved by Maxtrac and their warranty ...

I could of gone with CST since they are here in my city of Moreno Valley but because "Sean Romo" who is the Maxtrac Rep that was coming on the forums all the time said they have tons of Rams with the exact setup as mine and have had no problems I went with Maxtrac lol ...

Keep in mind, this guy "Sean Romo" is a sales rep for Maxtrac, so obviously to make a sale he told me what was going to get him the sale lol ... but whatever Karma is a "beach" right ?
Hope they get things squared away soon, or sounds like the business will implode.

OP
OP
MrSoloDolo

MrSoloDolo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can you post a picture of the ones you have ? I am curious because I was just told something about some "parts" from Maxtrac that are under question lol ... when did you buy them? oh this is going to be good lol ...
I dont have a picture besides one from online. The upper control arm is currently at the shop. The shop thinks Camberg has one that may work so theyre figuring it out. It is partially my fault because I waited awhile to get the UCA on with the lift. The problem is that they cant even send me the correct ball joint so I can get the part on. Quality part, terrible management.

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
Weird I purchased replacement parts for my control arms in Sept.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
@Maxtrac Suspension is one of our preferred vendors let’s see if they respond?
That guy Sean Romo that represents Maxtrac here on the forums hasn't been around in over 2 years before last Wednesday and he didn't even bother to answer questions directed at him and Maxtrac ... guy is a joke if you ask me ...

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
This is that guy Sean Romo's Instagram who represents Maxtrac, I have hit him up several times and no answers ... guy straight up lied to me on the phone yet he won't even come on here to answer questions ... lol ...

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
That guy Sean Romo that represents Maxtrac here on the forums hasn't been around in over 2 years before last Wednesday and he didn't even bother to answer questions directed at him and Maxtrac ... guy is a joke if you ask me ...
I have not had to deal with him (them) so figured it’s worth a shot

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
From my understanding they are Maxtrac?
Yes, Sean Romo is the head sales guy at Maxtrac, I had heard he wasn't with them anymore but I called last week and asked to speak to him but they said he was out of the office ..I am actually going to call again tomorrow and see if I can get a hold of him ...

OP
OP
MrSoloDolo

MrSoloDolo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes, Sean Romo is the head sales guy at Maxtrac, I had heard he wasn't with them anymore but I called last week and asked to speak to him but they said he was out of the office ..I am actually going to call again tomorrow and see if I can get a hold of him ...
I found out that a different fk uniball bearing should solve the fitment issue and also that Maxtrac most likely uses fk bearings in their products.
Heres a link

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine