Review: Customtronix Enzo 1/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autumnwalker

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger and installed my Enzo on the weekend. Also installed a front mount camera from Customtronix (the RAM logo one).

Now both the front camera and my factory rear camera have horizontal banding on the screen when engaged ... the rear never had this before. It's like interference / interlacing on the screen.

Also, when parkview comes on and I switch the truck from D to R the rear camera does not come on anymore - the front mount camera stays on.

Anyone have any idea why I'm experiencing these issues?

bubbasneed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pulled the trigger and installed my Enzo on the weekend. Also installed a front mount camera from Customtronix (the RAM logo one).

Now both the front camera and my factory rear camera have horizontal banding on the screen when engaged ... the rear never had this before. It's like interference / interlacing on the screen.

Also, when parkview comes on and I switch the truck from D to R the rear camera does not come on anymore - the front mount camera stays on.

Anyone have any idea why I'm experiencing these issues?

Hey Autumnwalker,

I had the lines on my front camera on the first unit they sent me. Back camera seemed okay. I mine always switches front to rear camera like it should that has never been an issue.

I would reach it to support and see what they suggest they may have to do an update on your Enzo. Magnus from Customtronix has been great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Austen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
@Austen did you see this? ^^^

M² Mods.
Yes sir. However I'm not sure if he would be willing to send me an update since I got a full refund for my Enzo and got to keep it. Magnus had told me their system doesn't trigger on manual which is a separate issue but he also had said that the buttons would never would on my truck which is odd considering that shouldn't have anything to do with the truck being a manual vs automatic.

16' CCSB 4X4 G56 2500 6.7 SLT, CTT tuning, UAQ, Customtronix Enzo, Single Zone ATC

autumnwalker

Reaction score
Magnus has been super great. Turns out I mis-interpreted the instruction manual. I flipped dip 3 down for "parkpro", but not dip 2 for "front cam". Magnus said that both are required for the front camera otherwise it'll behave as I describe. I have to find time to take the dash apart again to flip dip 2 and see what it does.

Jury is still out on the banding.

bubbasneed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Magnus has been super great. Turns out I mis-interpreted the instruction manual. I flipped dip 3 down for "parkpro", but not dip 2 for "front cam". Magnus said that both are required for the front camera otherwise it'll behave as I describe. I have to find time to take the dash apart again to flip dip 2 and see what it does.

Jury is still out on the banding.

That’s good you have it figured out. I decided not to use Parkpro because I didn’t want my front camera coming on every time I sliwed under 7mph or came to a stop. I would just hold my back button down for 2-3 seconds and it would show the front camera. That was a much better option for me.

I hope everything works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

autumnwalker

Reaction score
Got my new Enzo installed last night. Flipped the right DIP switches and now the front cam / park pro works properly (switches between front / rear camera).

Unfortunately the banding remains - I'd say it's worse now. I also swapped to a Panasonic UAS (4C) so it's not the HU. It's possible I have two defective Enzos ... but I suspect there is something somewhere else.

I've reached out to Magnus - I'll see what he suggests.

Terry2014RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does the Enzo allow the on screen seat and wheel controls to work?