RevMax 8 speed thermostat bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I'm wondering if anybody has had any leak issues with the seperator plate . I just ordered one,but won't really have much info on it for another couple months.Middle of winter here,so my truck won't be going anywhere for awhile yet.

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
Same. Interested in the "drop 20 degrees" option. Not worried about 50-60 because its cold here in CT sometimes. But 160-ish at normal temp would make me feel much better than 180-ish.
I'm Jist thinking for me I tow alot if u could. Keep trans temps cooler right off the hop id be happy.

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
I'm wondering if anybody has had any leak issues with the seperator plate . I just ordered one,but won't really have much info on it for another couple months.Middle of winter here,so my truck won't be going anywhere for awhile yet.
That means you have lots of time to work on it too. With the bypass you could do tranny flushes too...

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
That means you have lots of time to work on it too. With the bypass you could do tranny flushes too...

Normally i do work on it during the winter,this winter though i'm taking some time away from it,all it's getting is new rear tires and a pair of new mufflers,and probably the bypass kit when it shows up,lol. Should be working on the wifes toy,as i want to get it tuned by next spring for her,so i gotta get off my ass and finish up wiring her car for HP and tie in the A/FR gauge,lol

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
Normally i do work on it during the winter,this winter though i'm taking some time away from it,all it's getting is new rear tires and a pair of new mufflers,and probably the bypass kit when it shows up,lol. Should be working on the wifes toy,as i want to get it tuned by next spring for her,so i gotta get off my ass and finish up wiring her car for HP and tie in the A/FR gauge,lol
You really think she needs to go faster? [emoji1787]

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
I wonder if the lower trans temps would get better mpg?

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
You really think she needs to go faster? [emoji1787]

More like i want to see what a stock 6.4 will do with just a tune,lol. She beats up on the stock lightweight 10 speed Coyotes at the track with it,and i want to keep it that way for her,lol. Couple of the new Coyote owners are claiming i'm lying and i've already tuned it,as a stock 6.4 can't be that fast,so next spring they'll see what it will do tuned,just to shut the buggers up,lol

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
More like i want to see what a stock 6.4 will do with just a tune,lol. She beats up on the stock lightweight 10 speed Coyotes at the track with it,and i want to keep it that way for her,lol. Couple of the new Coyote owners are claiming i'm lying and i've already tuned it,as a stock 6.4 can't be that fast,so next spring they'll see what it will do tuned,just to shut the buggers up,lol
Mustang guys.... They always crying about something.

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
The ******** won't even say it to my face,they've been saying it to my buddies,so they're starting to pee me off,lol
Well I mean they own something called the coyote, every expericnece I've had with the animal they yip and yap till its time to get serious then they run away yippin and yappin [emoji23][emoji125]

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Well I mean they own something called the coyote, every expericnece I've had with the animal they yip and yap till its time to get serious then they run away yippin and yappin [emoji23][emoji125]

LOL,old Wily E never does catch the Roadrunner either,lol

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
While i had the card out,i even sprung for one of these kits Brandon,lol

GOOACC 240PCS Bumper Retainer Clips Car Plastic Rivets Fasteners Push Retainer Kit Most Popular Sizes Auto Push Pin Rivets Set -Door Trim Panel Fender Clips for GM Ford Toyota Honda Chrysler

Tim Garceau

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport Quad BSP
Engine
3.92 8 Speed 5.7 4X4
No feedback from all the FB experts yet?

You should be able to pull the tstat out and install the brass plug in 5 minutes, no?

Last edited:

chris52010trx4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
While i had the card out,i even sprung for one of these kits Brandon,lol

GOOACC 240PCS Bumper Retainer Clips Car Plastic Rivets Fasteners Push Retainer Kit Most Popular Sizes Auto Push Pin Rivets Set -Door Trim Panel Fender Clips for GM Ford Toyota Honda Chrysler
Its always in the amazon cart just seems to get saved for later lol

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk