Ric's G3 Hemi Videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
When I was putting my phaser block in for my cam I accidentally took the wrong bolt out and boom. That spring came un wound. Took me a few hours to get it back into place with needle nose and pliers. But it's back together and 3kmiles on it since. [emoji4]

OP
OP
ric3xrt

ric3xrt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When I was putting my phaser block in for my cam I accidentally took the wrong bolt out and boom. That spring came un wound. Took me a few hours to get it back into place with needle nose and pliers. But it's back together and 3kmiles on it since. [emoji4]

They can be a ***** to put back together , I'm going to do one on different way to modify them , I have trick that moves the sweep, and I'll so how to lock them with out the Comp cams piece.

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
They can be a ***** to put back together , I'm going to do one on different way to modify them , I have trick that moves the sweep, and I'll so how to lock them with out the Comp cams piece.
That would be interesting to see. Definately show us how to do that. [emoji16]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
austmurr