Ride Quality - 2500 Power Wagon vs Rebel vs Laramie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
That is pretty meager for anything with the name Power in it... what were they thinking?!

View attachment 515569

I guess our 1500 ain't that bad then...

Lulz. They were thinking they'd sell them to guys who want off road performance vs towing capacity and that people who want the opposite have the pick of all the other 2500/3500 configurations. Or split the difference with a Rebel or F-250 Tremor. They aren't having any trouble selling them, so I guess their thinking was just fine. :D

JJEH

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Lulz. They were thinking they'd sell them to guys who want off road performance vs towing capacity and that people who want the opposite have the pick of all the other 2500/3500 configurations. Or split the difference with a Rebel or F-250 Tremor. They aren't having any trouble selling them, so I guess their thinking was just fine. :D
Right?! Is there really a can-do-it-all truck? Not so sure...

Ratman6161

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Rebel will ride like the Laramie. Same springs etc.
That may depend. I went from a Bighorn to a Laramie and I feel like the Laramie rides a bit better even though they should be the same. I think the reason is that my Laramie has the off road package and thus different shocks. So the theory is that it's the off road package that's asking the difference. I haven't driven a power wagon or Rebel so I cant vouch for those.

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
no matter which way you slice it,you sacrifice comfort for payload,you can't have both.if you only need the large payload #'s a couple times a year,go for comfort (Powerwagon) and get yourself a utility trailer.i'd rather beat the hell out of my trailers than my $100,000 truck.best thing i did was trade my slt with upgraded springs for my truck camper and get a Powerwagon.it's waaay better for winter roads up here and 10x more comfortable/fun to drive.i load up my truck pretty big when we go travelling with the tt and i've never had any issues with overloading it.