Right side front door speaker and dash speaker not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dzimmer1

Reaction score
Ram Year
I have a 2019 1500 Classic Big Horn. Does NOT have the Alpine system.

A few months ago, I replaced the front door speakers and the world was good. I recently noticed that the passenger side front door and dash speakers are not producing any sound.

I pulled the door panel, checked the connections and all good. Also tried doing a soft reset on the head unit with no luck. I have also disconnected the battery a few times and reconnected with no luck. I have also switched out speakers and still there is no sound to the door and dash-even with speakers that I know work.

All of the other speakers are working fine. When I adjust the fade to the front right- I get nothing. I am assuming the issue is with a fuse or connection somewhere, but I don’t know where.

Any thoughts, ideas, advice, or suggestions? TIA!

Last edited:

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wifes brand new Jeep is at the dealership for this same issue. 1k miles. It works when it wants to. I had read it maybe a dealer uconnect software update. Not sure, but I am supposed to have it back tomorrow and I will update you.