Rolling Thunder in D.C. then on to NJ for the last load.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Pulling out at 06:00 tomorrow, heading for the last Rolling Thunder run in D.C. My club has been to all but one. Paying our respects to those who have fallen and letting my President know we appreciate his support for all vets.

No, my bike isn't in the trailer, lol. It's empty. Monday, we I continue on up to NJ to empty 2 storage units and hoping I can get my bike in the truck so I can drag it back to Knoxville. Bike's in PA. That'll be my 3rd stop. Then back to TN.

I Washed Big White, (2 buckets), clay barred her and polished the cab. Now she's all slickered up, I'm hoping for better gas mileage. [emoji41]

All I gotta do now is attach my flags. Old glory on the drivers side and POW-MIA on the other.

A safe and fun weekend to all y'all.f427266ca121202bba122cc82844d7d5.jpg

OP
OP
RoadRamblerNJ

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi

Hawkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I went to the first Rolling Thunder and have attended several over the years. Wear the first years patch proudly on my colors. Like your club, this was a non party trip for us, we have/had a lot of Vietnam era vets in our club and this was a way of us showing support and respect to them. It’s a shame this will be the last one.

Be safe.